Bedwars update

Tekqo

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

Bedwars update

Bedwars is good as it is right now but here are some things that in my opinion will make it even better:

1) Say that the team is eliminated when you break a disconnected person's bed.

I think this is a small but worthy update because sometimes, you get confused and think that the player is still alive. In reality, they aren't they just disconnected but you never knew that because it never actually said.

2) Make the generator on the map "Utopia" 3x3 blocks big.

Another very small detail but on the map 'Utopia' for bedwars solos & doubles, the generator is 2x3. This might just be me but it feels tight and out of shape.

3) Change the bridge eggs to 1 emerald.

Yes, you might have a lot of spare gold near the end of a bedwars game but you could also have lots of emeralds. It just doesn't feel practical to make the price 25 gold. Also maybe make the bridge eggs able to go up again. Not just fowards. (Sometimes it looks like someone has been scaffolding)

4) Implement TnT & Fireball jumping.

Yes, I know there are 2 different sides to this subject. I think that maybe the executives could do a poll on Discord about this. I just really feel that if this was implemented, you could do way more plays and create way more new strategies.

Thanks for reading!

randomperson2

Bedwars update

Bedwars is good as it is right now but here are some things that in my opinion will make it even better:

I think this is a small but worthy update because sometimes, you get confused and think that the player is still alive. In reality, they aren't they just disconnected but you never knew that because it never actually said.

Another very small detail but on the map 'Utopia' for bedwars solos & doubles, the generator is 2x3. This might just be me but it feels tight and out of shape.

Yes, you might have a lot of spare gold near the end of a bedwars game but you could also have lots of emeralds. It just doesn't feel practical to make the price 25 gold. Also maybe make the bridge eggs able to go up again. Not just fowards. (Sometimes it looks like someone has been scaffolding)

Yes, I know there are 2 different sides to this subject. I think that maybe the executives could do a poll on Discord about this. I just really feel that if this was implemented, you could do way more plays and create way more new strategies.

Thanks for reading!
1 you can easily fix yourself just by looking at the sidebar tbh

Tekqo

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

Bedwars update

Thanks for reading!
Another thing I want to add is:

Allow changing teams on bedwars solo.

This just means that you can play more strategically.

Reactions: Rogue5969

Agentcommander

Bring back the diamond timers as well

Bedwars update

Thanks for reading!
to be honest, after thinking about it, it is pretty stupid that nethergames staff just dont want tnt jumping, maybe too stupid. So i really think that the jayvim tnt jump (launches you 100 blocks high) and the bold fireball jump (can laucnh you 50 blocks forward) is the reason they removed it. They probably wanted to fix those but they didnt know how so they removed it all together.

Tekqo

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

to be honest, after thinking about it, it is pretty stupid that nethergames staff just dont want tnt jumping, maybe too stupid. So i really think that the jayvim tnt jump (launches you 100 blocks high) and the bold fireball jump (can laucnh you 50 blocks forward) is the reason they removed it. They probably wanted to fix those but they didnt know how so they removed it all together.

I mean that's a possibility but I think the public should have a say.

I mean that's a possibility but I think the public should have a say.
ok can you just take a step back, and recall one time where nethergames listened to their community (other than bridge update ofc) but fr everyone has been asking for it, their excuse is that “we have an excuse but we dont wana tell you”