Bedwars slot changer

Bedwars slot changer

So you know how in bridge their is a slot changer where you can pick what item goes where in your hotbar? Yea, why not add it in bedwars? It's most likely difficult because you can't implement it entirely from bridge as bedwars doesn't have all those items given to you, but it would be pretty nice. I usually put my sword and blocks on the right side of my inventory, as I am a mobile player and that makes it easier for me to reach it as I use 2 fingers. I know their are mobile players that also do this, along with controller players as they are the ones that cannot switch hotbar slots fast. It would be really easy for controllers and mobile players to switch slots faster because we changed the layout for optimal speed. PC players are also advantaged as I know some people who change slots.

Reactions: Agentcommander

a 1ron Golem

Bedwars slot changer

So you know how in bridge their is a slot changer where you can pick what item goes where in your hotbar? Yea, why not add it in bedwars? It's most likely difficult because you can't implement it entirely from bridge as bedwars doesn't have all those items given to you, but it would be pretty nice. I usually put my sword and blocks on the right side of my inventory, as I am a mobile player and that makes it easier for me to reach it as I use 2 fingers. I know their are mobile players that also do this, along with controller players as they are the ones that cannot switch hotbar slots fast. It would be really easy for controllers and mobile players to switch slots faster because we changed the layout for optimal speed. PC players are also advantaged as I know some people who change slots.
i dont know how anything and i dont care tbh