bedwars need's more updatas

Aryaman2010

Jul 31, 2020
bed wars need's more update's like I want like in nether games ]hypixel quick buy shop I want this look at this f.jpg just do look at the toggle shop layout thing ok

ChillCarrot21

Sep 2, 2020
Murder mystery is that kind of game that gets left out even tho its so fun. I feel bad for it but YESSSSSS we need quick buy, it would help so much with time and rushing

randomperson2

Aug 9, 2020
Quick buy definitely also add sponges otherwise it’s practically impossible to counter water defences cuz you can’t mine stuff when ur in water

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks