Bedwars is actually unbearable without the good shop UI

Cherexxy

Jun 17, 2020
when you introduced the hypixel bedwars shop UI it was great, but now its gone i feel like its got annoying to play as it takes so long to use the shop. You kinda gave us false hope by giving us a good shop Ui and then taking it away.

EnderKiller62

Apr 11, 2020
Srsly tho, only a few ppl had problems with it in 1.16 so they couldve made form UI default and chest UI toggleable instead of completely removing it temporarily. Now when someone is rushing my base I cant quickly buy a better sword, a fb and blocks in a second, I need to settle for one if those, worsening my chances. Form UI takes so long to use and its just a pain in the backside. If you try and shop very quickly youll misclick a bunch and buy clay or smth

IonicChubulles

Jul 4, 2020
yeah i like the double chest ui
i could buy blocks and arrows mush faster

DigiCraft66

Jul 31, 2019
The form based ui shop has a lot of problems one of them being that the ui can just close anytime and you need to open the shop again this problem also repeats which is annoying.

Cyper12

Apr 25, 2020
ye I liked it, I've stopped playing bw kinda

TobiasDev

Developer
Staff member
Developer

Nov 12, 2019
Germany
We are aware that this needs to be fixed, and we are actively working on a solution. Unluckily, as this is only partly a problem on our side, we cannot do much. There are still problems caused by the Client-Side of Minecraft, which is maintained by Microsoft.

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks