Be less sensitive in the chat

DirtClutch

Okay so often my friends and I find it really hard to play something together or something because we can't communicate properly. Sometimes in a private bridge game, we practice our clutching and combos but we can't say "hit" or "kill" sometimes we want to get their attention and say "hit me I wanna practice clutching" or "kill me so we can reset our inventory" and things like that and it is just really hard to communicate.

hardcriminals

Okay so often my friends and I find it really hard to play something together or something because we can't communicate properly. Sometimes in a private bridge game, we practice our clutching and combos but we can't say "hit" or "kill" sometimes we want to get their attention and say "hit me I wanna practice clutching" or "kill me so we can reset our inventory" and things like that and it is just really hard to communicate.good ideal

DirtClutch

wtf is that supposed to mean and also I'm not a girl LMAO

a 1ron Golem

Great idea. Kill and Ki11 is the same thing right? like killing is in the game so why does the chat filter block it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks