bad bedwars glitch

I found a glitch in bedwars, sometimes everyone on your screen is gone and you cant see or kill anyone, but nobody can see you or kill you. this means you can break other peoples bed without them knowing and they cant do anything about it. I think this happens when you disconnect and reconnect sometimes, but its very annoying and unfair. It has happened to me about 2 times already so idk if you have experienced the glitch or not.
Its happened to me. i was playing the bridge with my friend, then the game froze. i was in the void without dying. but i never realized it froze, until 5 seconds later. if i wasnt in the void. i probably wouldnt have noticed and won the game.

hardcriminals

Its happened to me. i was playing the bridge with my friend, then the game froze. i was in the void without dying. but i never realized it froze, until 5 seconds later. if i wasnt in the void. i probably wouldnt have noticed and won the game.
Sad

I found a glitch in bedwars, sometimes everyone on your screen is gone and you cant see or kill anyone, but nobody can see you or kill you. this means you can break other peoples bed without them knowing and they cant do anything about it. I think this happens when you disconnect and reconnect sometimes, but its very annoying and unfair. It has happened to me about 2 times already so idk if you have experienced the glitch or not.
I have so once my game was lagging and I rejoined again and the I couldn't see anyone and no one could see me It was so sad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks