Appreciation Message :]

ChillCarrot21

So this post is to appreciate all the major and amazing things NG have done since a long time ago (idk specifically).

1) The birds

Ok so this is weird but I just wanted to mention how amazing the penguins in the main lobby and the seagulls on the Breeze map for Survival games are. They’re just so perfect the way they’re built.

2) The maps

This has a sorta correlation with the first one. Basically all the maps that the builders have produced. Not only are they top quality, but have also been done in a short period of time and deserve appreciation. They just look, to be honest, better than the hypixel maps.

3) Lobbies

Recently, (this year) the lobby has changed from the regular NG lobby to a Halloween map for the holiday and of course for Christmas. The maps were insane with detail and tons of effort put into them and I thought they deserved attention for having a side minigame to the beautiful lobbies.

4) Overall effort

The effort put into the server overall as a whole really makes this server the best server for bedrock edition and is just a great place to play Minecraft with.

XxButteredBread

i feel like the staff doesnt get the appreciation they need. The staff only really gets to see how we want to improve the server and the bad parts of it, and the effort the staff puts in isnt appreciated enough

MORFEUS2002YT

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department
i feel like the staff doesnt get the appreciation they need. The staff only really gets to see how we want to improve the server and the bad parts of it, and the effort the staff puts
We really appreciate it when people like the hard work of the staff team. Someone thinks it is not that hard, but they can't understand it if they don't work with us. So, no, I would say you are wrong, we like the appreciations :)