Any staff or someone or staff has this problem.?

DeathStorm3514

Hmm so what happened is this problem is not new. Its almost 2 month or something. It is weired. Haven't reported to discord because I don't know how to tell this problem(I know how to report bugs. I mean 8 don't know how to explain this). Hmm so what happened is it bean month and problem not fixed. When I try to /msg or /tell or /whisper my friend King Mayur3304 it says no account found. But. But when we are in the same lobby like example we both in lobby 1 then I can msg him. But he in another lobby liek lobby 2 and I in lobby 1 then I can't msg him but he can. Like that when he is in a bedwars game I can't msg him. Only way I can do is go to friend list then teleport to his server then I goto bw6 or something liek that then I can message.
The other thing is when we in bedwars or same lobby sometime when I try to message him peopenindont know get the messgaes. Like what happened is when I try to message him it says whispered to kingThnaye another player I don't know or king something also a player I don't know. It goes to other people. Sometimes. People that i don't know.
I make this thread so as my usual schedule foressgaing random people on forums on minecraft I was messaging @a 1ron Golem
But it says account not exist. But again I tried to but it went to another person called golemssomething. And I tried again and it went to the wrong person. So again i went to another lobby and msg him but it syas account not exist. Went to another lobby and msg went to another golem not the same one but diiferend oen saying players not online.
Had this bug for a while but not fixed still.
Is it because the have space in there name liek King Mayur3304 has space in his name. And other people with a blank space in there name.
Can I ping staff don't be angry pls because no one will care about this staff also I not ping larger knome because he get angry
@TobiasDev
@TheInsaneRazor
@LeyKey
@Huy Enter

randomperson2

if you’re complaining about not being able message people when they have a space in their name, put quotation marks “like this” around the player’s name

a 1ron Golem

Hmm so what happened is this problem is not new. Its almost 2 month or something. It is weired. Haven't reported to discord because I don't know how to tell this problem(I know how to report bugs. I mean 8 don't know how to explain this). Hmm so what happened is it bean month and problem not fixed. When I try to /msg or /tell or /whisper my friend King Mayur3304 it says no account found. But. But when we are in the same lobby like example we both in lobby 1 then I can msg him. But he in another lobby liek lobby 2 and I in lobby 1 then I can't msg him but he can. Like that when he is in a bedwars game I can't msg him. Only way I can do is go to friend list then teleport to his server then I goto bw6 or something liek that then I can message.
The other thing is when we in bedwars or same lobby sometime when I try to message him peopenindont know get the messgaes. Like what happened is when I try to message him it says whispered to kingThnaye another player I don't know or king something also a player I don't know. It goes to other people. Sometimes. People that i don't know.
I make this thread so as my usual schedule foressgaing random people on forums on minecraft I was messaging @a 1ron Golem
But it says account not exist. But again I tried to but it went to another person called golemssomething. And I tried again and it went to the wrong person. So again i went to another lobby and msg him but it syas account not exist. Went to another lobby and msg went to another golem not the same one but diiferend oen saying players not online.
Is it because the have space in there name liek King Mayur3304 has space in his name. And other people with a blank space in there name.
Can I ping staff don't be angry pls because no one will care about this staff also I not ping larger knome because he get angry
@TobiasDev
@TheInsaneRazor
@LeyKey
@Huy Enter
that's strange I wonder if it is a server thing idk

hardcriminals

@TobiasDev
@TheInsaneRazor
@LeyKey
@Huy Enter
Bruh

TheInsaneRazor

Crew
Staff member
Crew

First of all, grammar & English. Learn it. Second of all, if you're talking about the messaging thing, you're doing it wrong. If the player is in the same lobby/game, you can type a part of his name from the beginning. (e.g. Say you want to message me TheInsaneRazor, all you gotta do is /msg TheIns, or something like that. If he is not in the same lobby/game you have to type their whole IGN, and if they have spaces in their name, you have to add quotation marks at the beginning and end of their name like this, /msg "Darling the Frog". This isn't a problem or a bug, plus refrain from tagging the staff members please.

DeathStorm3514

First of all, grammar & English. Learn it. Second of all, if you're talking about the messaging thing, you're doing it wrong. If the player is in the same lobby/game, you can type a part of his name from the beginning. (e.g. Say you want to message me TheInsaneRazor, all you gotta do is /msg TheIns, or something like that. If he is not in the same lobby/game you have to type their whole IGN, and if they have spaces in their name, you have to add quotation marks at the beginning and end of their name like this, /msg "Darling the Frog". This isn't a problem or a bug, plus refrain from tagging the staff members please.
Ok I will use quotion. My English is bad because its my second language

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks