Anticheat

BeanBois

I heard someone in my Bedwars game say that NetherGames updated their anticheat. Anyone know if this is true? I know that the developers have been working on a new anticheat, but I didn’t think it was going to be implemented any time soon. If it has been updated, then thank you so much developers, the community appreciates you. If not, then thanks for putting your time into making a new anticheat, and I know that once it is implemented into NetherGames, the playing experience will improve.

Reactions: Skeletron017381

Sweqty

The anti-cheat was updated, yes.

In my opinion, the developers did a great job! I see less hackers on the server.

BeanBois

The anti-cheat was updated, yes.

In my opinion, the developers did a great job! I see less hackers on the server.
Yeah they did great! Not only am I seeing less hackers, when I do see one, they almost always get kicked. Amazing.

Reactions: Sweqty

ElementiumX

This might sound a bit crazy but I think there has recently been a huge surge of hackers in the past 1-2 weeks. Almost every alternate game I play has either a fly hacker or scaffold and kill aura hacker. Have anyone else experienced this?

coolgod09

This might sound a bit crazy but I think there has recently been a huge surge of hackers in the past 1-2 weeks. Almost every alternate game I play has either a fly hacker or scaffold and kill aura hacker. Have anyone else experienced this?
what region u play in?? i see lot of hackers in us region..