Anticheat Please read staff

YellowWasTkn

We shall have a anticheat beacuse last day I was playing bedwars solo and A guy just Flew to me broke my defense only with 1 touch and just used aura on me like what?

CombatCape90609

We shall have a anticheat beacuse last day I was playing bedwars solo and A guy just Flew to me broke my defense only with 1 touch and just used aura on me like what?
I am also seeing many fly hackers but I think the staff are working on it.

randomperson2

We do have an anti cheat, just that it is in progress to make it better so whenever you do something that you would normally get kicked for, it would say you failed whatever-a extra= blah blah blah. This is so that you don’t get mistakenly kicked by the anti cheat

radondev

Developer
Staff member
Developer

We do have an anti cheat, just that it is in progress to make it better so whenever you do something that you would normally get kicked for, it would say you failed whatever-a extra= blah blah blah. This is so that you don’t get mistakenly kicked by the anti cheat
Exactly

Sorry for the long response time, I'm not too active on this forum.

At the moment we are still testing the anticheat, finding and fixing bugs as they appear. To prevent a bunch of false-positives we decided to disable actual punishments (kicks or bans) and replace them with a message sent to the player and our staff-members.
Everytime you see a message saying "AC BETA > You failed [cheat]" the anticheat thinks you are using some kind of cheat, even though you might not. If this happens, feel free to send me a direct message (Discord: noah#1477) and report the issue.

randomperson2

Idk what trophy points mean but thank you and thank you staff for reading this
Trophy points are basically points you get to get a forum Rank kinda so I’m a well known member because I have 45+ trophy points, member you need like 30 messages or smth and active member is 25 points

a 1ron Golem

Trophy points are basically points you get to get a forum Rank kinda so I’m a well known member because I have 45+ trophy points, member you need like 30 messages or smth and active member is 25 points
yee i active mmbr

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks