An Apology to TobiasDev and the Nethergames Staff

Hello, before i say anything, i would like to mention that i am Nubmaster69’s brother, and i am letting nubmaster speak on my account.
nubmaster69: Hello, @TobiasDev, sorry for the ping, but i would like to apologize to the nethergames staff, mostly TobiasDev. About 11 months ago, i joined the nethergames forums because i wanted to ask for tnt jumping. I was pretty toxic about it, threatening that i would switch to hive and much worse. Eventually ng added tnt jumping. So that was it, i joined the forums, got my point across, and now i can leave forums. (That’s what i thought when i first joined). However, after ng added tnt jumping, i stayed on the forums picking on every little thing that I THOUGHT ng did wrong. I was com ignoring the fact that it was their server and NG knows what it right and wrong. They can do what they want. So what is nethergames doesn’t add tnt jumping? did they create a server just so that the players act like devs. NO. NG gets to chose, not you. Nethergames staff created the forums so that people can give suggestions about things that might help the server. The didn’t create it to be bossed around and threatened.

About 9 months after i joined forums, i started to get toxic, real toxic. At one point i remember I compared TobiasDev to a cold blooded murderer because he didnt add something i wanted. At this point i was not acting like a human. I have no idea why Tobias did not ban me at that point. Tobias was actually a really chill guy and i dont know why i just realized that. WIth that said, i 100% accept my ban and even if i was unbanned, i do not feel like i have the right to come back to the forums.

Note, this is my brother's account and i think he still wants an account so i would appreciate it if you could keep his account.

a 1ron Golem

Hello, before i say anything, i would like to mention that i am Nubmaster69’s brother, and i am letting nubmaster speak on my account.
nubmaster69: Hello, @TobiasDev, sorry for the ping, but i would like to apologize to the nethergames staff, mostly TobiasDev. About 11 months ago, i joined the nethergames forums because i wanted to ask for tnt jumping. I was pretty toxic about it, threatening that i would switch to hive and much worse. Eventually ng added tnt jumping. So that was it, i joined the forums, got my point across, and now i can leave forums. (That’s what i thought when i first joined). However, after ng added tnt jumping, i stayed on the forums picking on every little thing that I THOUGHT ng did wrong. I was com ignoring the fact that it was their server and NG knows what it right and wrong. They can do what they want. So what is nethergames doesn’t add tnt jumping? did they create a server just so that the players act like devs. NO. NG gets to chose, not you. Nethergames staff created the forums so that people can give suggestions about things that might help the server. The didn’t create it to be bossed around and threatened.

About 9 months after i joined forums, i started to get toxic, real toxic. At one point i remember I compared TobiasDev to a cold blooded murderer because he didnt add something i wanted. At this point i was not acting like a human. I have no idea why Tobias did not ban me at that point. Tobias was actually a really chill guy and i dont know why i just realized that. WIth that said, i 100% accept my ban and even if i was unbanned, i do not feel like i have the right to come back to the forums.

Note, this is my brother's account and i think he still wants an account so i would appreciate it if you could keep his account.
"At this point I was not acting like a human"
Damn right Nubmastre, you weren't

a 1ron Golem

He was. Not human but he felt bad I think he should be able to justify his banapeal
I hope he never comes back let him speak through his brother's account. He made an alt called Dr doom and was really toxic on that account as well.

randomperson2

I hope he never comes back let him speak through his brother's account. He made an alt called Dr doom and was really toxic on that account as well.
wrong, that was mr spammer hardcriminals’ alt to give him loads of reaction score