Aetopia's Suggestion - TNT and Fireball Jumping

Suggestion Title/Headline TNT and Fireball Jumping

What is your idea that you would like to suggest? TNT and Fireball Jumping as the name suggests you can perform jumps using these items. TNT jumping will be good for horizontal jumps i.e performing long jumps and fireball jumping for vertical jumps i.e performing high jumps. Now the distance of these jumps should be reasonable I will just give value of distance I think is reasonable but feel free to add how much distance the jump should be! For TNT jumping you can cover 7-10 blocks horizontally and fireball jumping you can cover 4-7 vertically. These features can be implemented by increasing knockback horizontally for TNT jumps and knockback vertically for fireball jumps.

you already can tnt jump they made tnt not deal damage and I belive fireball jumping is possible as well since fireballs also dont deal damage just knockback

ZantTheKing

Not to be negative since I do support this suggestion and will continue to - But this has been suggested a handful of previous times. So it is from my understanding that the executive team is not interested in making this a feature on the server.

N

Nubmaster69

Not to be negative since I do support this suggestion and will continue to - But this has been suggested a handful of previous times. So it is from my understanding that the executive team is not interested in making this a feature on the server.
why