addthis because its right

you know some of the rules on ng stink like first you get banned for cursing nethergames the reason why other servers dont make it bannable is because its not a big deal the only decent rules are getting banned for hacking or disrespecting staff orbugabusing ok so bassically my friend got muted for cursing like dude they should get rid of that rule most of us arent babies or crybabies right guys

yesd but remmeber most of the kids who are 7 yrls old are tough my little sisters salty so still it should be added 90percent of the little kids arent babbies so still

CombatCape90609

I think they should improve chat filter. Since I cannot say the version of minecraft I am playing in chat. It will say no advertising

a 1ron Golem

you know some of the rules on ng stink like first you get banned for cursing nethergames the reason why other servers dont make it bannable is because its not a big deal the only decent rules are getting banned for hacking or disrespecting staff orbugabusing ok so bassically my friend got muted for cursing like dude they should get rid of that rule most of us arent babies or crybabies right guys
the chat filters suck rn. Saying "I'm playing with the Onix Client" gets filtered for "advertising."
also if you say "inc" the next time you have to say 1nc or inco because of their stupid antispam

randomperson2

spam cooldown is stupid, it’s “3 seconds“ for people without a rank yeah right more like 3 years.
this is also a huge problem in momma says as if you are on a ”type the word _______” and you spell it wrong by accident you get done by the anti spam and you have no choice but to fail

CrispyBoi321

I also think that the chat filters and cooldown are a little much but for swearing I think there should be a warning or two (if your friend didn't get one before) and then a mute.

CrispyBoi321

This sucks! I can't even type without this random person twisting my words!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks