TheInsaneRazor

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Add a Key Booster Perk to All Global Ranks

=======================
What is a Key Booster Perk?:
=======================
It's a perk, I thought of, that increases/boosts your chance at getting a crate key every time you win a game. It would be added to the 4 ranks (Ultra, Emerald, Legend, and Titan). If wanted, you could also added it to some of the Tiers (Guardian, Eagle, and Elite).

=======================
How would it work?:
=======================
Every time you win a game, your rank would increase your chance at getting a crate key depending on what rank you have. At the end of the game when rewarded experience and credits, down below will be shown the crate key booster enhancement which would give you a bigger & better chance to get a crate key.

[NOTE]: It doesn't add another crate key with your awarded one of when your chances of getting one normally. Some people might say this:

Example #1: "The booster didn't work. I won the game but I wasn't given a key. This is rigged."
Example #2: "The booster is trash and fake, it doesn't give me the crate key after the game."
Example #3: "Why isn't it giving me my crate key? No matter how many games I win, it doesn't give it to me."

The reason is because it only increases your chances of getting one. Even if you win a game, the booster DOESN'T guarantee you a crate key rewarded very time. If this gets implemented, please do not complain to me or the other staff members saying things similar to the examples above.

========================================
These are my opinions of the boost values for each rank:

Ultra boosts key chance by +5%
Emerald boosts key chance by +10%
Legend boosts key chance by +15%
Titan boosts key chance by +20%

==================
Pros and Cons
==================
Pros:
- People won't complain about not getting much or no crate keys
- Makes more people think of considering to purchase a rank from the store, helping the server grow and become more intriguing to play on.
- Better chance at getting cosmetics keys
- Encourages the players to play more (in other words "Grind")
- NetherGames profit from this perk implemented

Cons:
- Easier for players to get crate keys, making designers and developers think of more cosmetic items to add/release.
- The probability increasement of people committing purchase chargebacks (resulting in a Permanent Ban from the server)

The screenshots down below are exampled images I've created of how it would be displayed on chat if it gets implemented.

File(s) attached

Attachments

• Titan_Key_Boost.png
    Titan_Key_Boost.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Legend_Key_Boost.png
    Legend_Key_Boost.png
    216 KB · Views: 12
  • Emerald_Key_Boost.png
    Emerald_Key_Boost.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Ultra_Key_Boost.png
    Ultra_Key_Boost.png
    216.6 KB · Views: 11

=======================
=======================
It's a perk, I thought of, that increases/boosts your chance at getting a crate key every time you win a game. It would be added to the 4 ranks (Ultra, Emerald, Legend, and Titan). If wanted, you could also added it to some of the Tiers (Guardian, Eagle, and Elite).

=======================
How would it work?:
=======================
Every time you win a game, your rank would increase your chance at getting a crate key depending on what rank you have. At the end of the game when rewarded experience and credits, down below will be shown the crate key booster enhancement which would give you a bigger & better chance to get a crate key.

[NOTE]: It doesn't add another crate key with your awarded one of when your chances of getting one normally. Some people might say this:

Example #1: "The booster didn't work. I won the game but I wasn't given a key. This is rigged."
Example #2: "The booster is trash and fake, it doesn't give me the crate key after the game."
Example #3: "Why isn't it giving me my crate key? No matter how many games I win, it doesn't give it to me."

The reason is because it only increases your chances of getting one. Even if you win a game, the booster DOESN'T guarantee you a crate key rewarded very time. If this gets implemented, please do not complain to me or the other staff members saying things similar to the examples above.

==================
Pros and Cons
==================
Pros:
- Makes more people think of considering to purchase a rank from the store, helping the server grow and become more intriguing to play on.

Cons:
- Easier for players to get crate keys, making designers and developers think of more cosmetic items to add/release.
- The probability increasement of people committing purchase chargebacks (resulting in a Permanent Ban from the server)

The screenshots down below are exampled images I've created of how it would be displayed on chat if it gets implemented.

File(s) attached
Yes this is actually a good suggestion. Except I don’t see how people commuting purchase chargebacks and getting banned is that much of a con.

Crew+ can check punishments and you don't know how many players and infamous players were permanently banned for Purchase Chargebacks. Believe me, it's pretty big.
Seems like a lot of kids stole their moms credit card to get titan lmao. Ok anyway makes sense, but I don’t think it would increase that much because it’s a pretty minor perk.

a 1ron Golem

=======================
=======================

=======================
How would it work?:
=======================

==================
Pros and Cons
==================
Pros:

Cons:

File(s) attached
I agree 100% and I upvoted.

Gruffinator

=======================
=======================

=======================
How would it work?:
=======================

==================
Pros and Cons
==================
Pros:

Cons:

File(s) attached
This is a great idea! I love to see the +1 Crate key pop up in my wins summary! That happening more often would be epic!

Reactions: a 1ron Golem

=======================
=======================

=======================
How would it work?:
=======================

==================
Pros and Cons
==================
Pros:

Cons:

File(s) attached
definitely agree the small percentage of getting keys is too low this will make it much better

a 1ron Golem

definitely agree the small percentage of getting keys is too low this will make it much better
yeah I've been getting good luck recently but most people aren't happy with the so-called 5%

hardcriminals

=======================
=======================

=======================
How would it work?:
=======================

==================
Pros and Cons
==================
Pros:

Cons:

File(s) attached
big brain man