A really important thing

david1027han

A really important thing

My username i nethergames: david1027han I have no rank :(

I think we need to give a rank up chance to a player that does not have a rank like me, because always rich players get good stuff and level up more fast and no rank players just get a little amount of xps, so only rich players left and no rank players left, and latere on nethergames will be the worst server ever. So my suggestion is to give a chance to win rank or get free ranks and do that for like 3 days(players that haven rank will be enable to vote or buy and go to giveaway or get free rank) than more players will come and it will be equal to some peoples like me.I know that you will say we sell ranks because I need to earn money but I disagree, I will leave nethergames if you keep making this not equal situation.

EpicFlameDragon

you have a chance of winning a free rank if you vote for the server every day of a month. And wdym by rich? it's not like the ranks are £100 or something they are like 10-30 depending on which one you buy.

A really important thing

I think we need to give a rank up chance to a player that does not have a rank like me, because always rich players get good stuff and level up more fast and no rank players just get a little amount of xps, so only rich players left and no rank players left, and latere on nethergames will be the worst server ever. So my suggestion is to give a chance to win rank or get free ranks and do that for like 3 days(players that haven rank will be enable to vote or buy and go to giveaway or get free rank) than more players will come and it will be equal to some peoples like me.I know that you will say we sell ranks because I need to earn money but I disagree, I will leave nethergames if you keep making this not equal situation.
Voting. Vote every day and you get a chance to get a rank upgrade. Also you don’t neeed ranks bruh. The server is fine and you don’t even have to be rich.

EpicFlameDragon

Voting. Vote every day and you get a chance to get a rank upgrade. Also you don’t neeed ranks bruh. The server is fine and you don’t even have to be rich.
ikr, this isn't like mineplex where everything is behind a paywall. Nethergames ranks just let you have special perks like nicking, pets and other things. A rank isn't required to have a good time on nethergames and no one is going to care if you have a rank or not.

Reactions: randomperson2

randomperson2

10-30 Australian dollars. is not that much. like ultra in the uk is literally a fiver. emerald is a tenner.

if you want a rank go buy one it’s not like only Jeff bezos and bill gates can buy them.

Reactions: EpicFlameDragon

randomperson2

tbh they would probably have like
1 TITAN+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Jeff Bezos has joined the server!
or 1 TITAN++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Jeff Bezos has joined the server!

a 1ron Golem

A really important thing

no one needs levels, they're just a number. If you play for the fun of it you wouldn't care about XP. Get skilled at playing. The XP will take care of itself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks