A compilation of a lot of Ideas (Mine and Others)

Imout007

This thread will be color coded because I’m a visual learner myself and it will keep this thread more organized.

Red - New Gamemode Suggestions
Orange - Additions/Update Suggestions to Murder Mystery
Yellow - Additions/Update Suggestions to BedWars and SkyWars
Green - Additions/Update Suggestions to Battle Royale
Blue - Additions/Update Suggestions to Arcade (Block Hunt, Soccer, and Build Battles)
Dark Blue - Additions/Update Suggestions to Creative
Purple - Conclusion

New Gamemode Suggestions

We all love the new game modes and they are really popular when they are first released or rereleased. These are some new gamemodes that were previously on the NetherGames or that have been suggested a lot! As a longtime player of NetherGames, I’ve seen many gamemodes come and go such as CakeWars. Of course there were glitches that came with a lot of these which resulted in the removal of them, or they were replaced. For example, CakeWars was replaced with BedWars. But some gamemodes were never replaced, most of which were loved by many. One of these gamemodes were one of my personal favorites which has been mentioned many times by myself, TNT Games. I understand that there was lag and that the anti cheat plugin caused people to fall and such but that was back when NetherGames was not as advanced. I feel like the developers would be able to find a way to help many of these issues, TNT Tag can also be added as well as many other variations of using TNT. There can also be a Spleef gamemode which would eliminate the need for the TNT game known as TNT Run. Footspleef and toolspleef would be just two variations of this popular game, there could be many maps that would have varied amounts of layers. However, Spleef would be a great addition to another gamemode which already exists, I will mention this later.

Will add the rest of thread in comments tomorrow or something, eating ice cream rn xD

I have an idea. but i forgot.
necro
Add fireball jumping for console/pc
you can't edit posts, so you should have made your own thread. and where is the balance? what about mobile players?

and even if editing was possible, the OP has left-
I can't even read the uncolored parts
Nvm
We have momma says
Tf is battle royal wait
Is this include fort*****¿
necro
your bumping an year old thread. now this is going to be at the top of the suggestions, instead of new ideas.

LunarShadow963

necro

you can't edit posts, so you should have made your own thread. and where is the balance? what about mobile players?

and even if editing was possible, the OP has left-

necro

your bumping an year old thread. now this is going to be at the top of the suggestions, instead of new ideas.
You do realize I haven't necroed, and so what if it's a year old. The post before mine was early enough so I can post, and do you really have to accuse me 1000 times of necroing

You do realize I haven't necroed, and so what if it's a year old. The post before mine was early enough so I can post, and do you really have to accuse me 1000 times of necroing
you are literally talking about removed things in a suggestion thread. thats necro enough

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks