a block feature.

a block feature.

a feature where u can block players and u cant see them, u cant queue with them, nor interact with them. if this is a bad idea tell me why. (oh and u can have up to 25 blocked people)

randomperson2

bro 25 ppl still, for eg everyone will block ben miller and he wont be able to play.. so its s STUPID AND WEIRD IDEA smh
and xzqck89, chr7st, wh13p, sirstev3, amazingblock 0, zcarrion, and a bunch of other people that have 6+ kdr
then all the good-but-not-sweat people will have a 258.72 kdr but in reality they are not actually as good as the people I mentioned above.

AquaWit

a block feature.

a feature where u can block players and u cant see them, u cant queue with them, nor interact with them. if this is a bad idea tell me why. (oh and u can have up to 25 blocked people)
Its a stupid idea but it makes me think something, what if after some number of in-game reports like 4 or 5 , that player would be blocked by that specific gamemode .
It may seem stupid as crew would not be able to catch the hacker red-handed but maybe if Devs fix the replay mod which was there but it broke ... Maybe

Then evidence would be easily collected , and hacker would also be blocked to play so community can play in peace with no cheaters or toxic players :)

randomperson2

Its a stupid idea but it makes me think something, what if after some number of in-game reports like 4 or 5 , that player would be blocked by that specific gamemode .
It may seem stupid as crew would not be able to catch the hacker red-handed but maybe if Devs fix the replay mod which was there but it broke ... Maybe

Then evidence would be easily collected , and hacker would also be blocked to play so community can play in peace with no cheaters or toxic players :)
Then again you could report all the known sweats when they’re in your game and they wouldn’t be able to play

Reactions: a 1ron Golem

a 1ron Golem

stop reposting that idea is bad go to your thread and I explained why

and xzqck89, chr7st, wh13p, sirstev3, amazingblock 0, zcarrion, and a bunch of other people that have 6+ kdr
then all the good-but-not-sweat people will have a 258.72 kdr but in reality they are not actually as good as the people I mentioned above.
I am not on that list. I am in Spain without the S. Smh

Prathpro17 YT

those are the statistically best players... not skill wise. players like me and Alpha XD have terrible stats but can still 1v1 them equally as hard as any of the sweaty leaderboard players.

randomperson2

those are the statistically best players... not skill wise. players like me and Alpha XD have terrible stats but can still 1v1 them equally as hard as any of the sweaty leaderboard players.
I know, but that’s the people nons will block just because they have a 29.58 kdr and have 15k bw wins or whatever else, which is effectively saying nons will block those people because they are statistically better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks