a better pvp system

analysistic

a better pvp system

What is your idea that you would like to suggest?
On nethergames the pvp system is all over the place and on factions it solely relies on egaps the custom enchants are no better it bassicly drags fights out even more what I suggest is for custom enchants to be easier to get and to make pvp more balanced and nerf the egaps also to make fights last less because the last time I 1v1ed on factions it took a hour since he kept running and e gapping also I think custom enchants that rely on luck would be good like if the person was lucky he can 2 shot people

For the first time in my life, I tried playing factions, I got a kit and full diamond armour, 32 egaps, 64 gaps, full diamond tools, and then feeling confident I went down to the warzone, there I saw this dude who was bow spamming, and I was like eh I can take him. I went to him and he 2 shot me with some kind of explosive bow and i was like, "Aight imma head out"

Reactions: analysistic

JyaiboyLC

Well first thing first just learn to gape time pvp on ng is hard because you need a gset to kill people nice and fast like to kill someone you need to quick drops them but that’s hard when you can only click 15 cps so yea

ChillCarrot21

Oh yeah same, I just started factions some time ago, like 5 days ago, and I got the overlord kit from a crate, or some other kit. Then I mistaken the large area that clearly said “WARZONE” and thought it said “wild.” And I knew that when I jumped in, I made a mistake, but before i even landed in the water, half my health just diminished. So once I got down I just raaannnn I rannnnnn, then I see this arrow behind me and it kills me with 4 hearts left. After that, I completely ignored that theres a pvp system and made my own little server somewhat far out, and lived happily ever after. But yeah the pvp system is a tiny bit op.

Reactions: HippoBaguette
If you have legend, get overlord with /kit, fly, give obby and diamond to booby people, and I will be famous, fly in warzone, find noob, kill that player, that how I got 20 kills in faction, but I don't like faction. Worst game I think for me

ChillCarrot21

I feel like the flying in warzone is a little unfair to those who can’t buy ranks (i.e. a lot of people). I mean im not gonna say im good at pvp. Im mobile and trying to use split controls so I don’t annoy any pc or console players with my 180 kill aura. Im the definition of garbage when it comes to pvp, so I shouldn’t really be judging the pvp system, BUT flying with a bow that deals like 4-5 hearts with full overlord may or may not cross the border. Correct me if im wrong here, but it kinda feels pay to win from my perspective. ://////////

Also, im new to factions so I don’t know all the commands and if there is a /kit that gives kits to unranked players, please don’t hate on me. \o>

LunarShadow963

If you have legend, get overlord with /kit, fly, give obby and diamond to booby people, and I will be famous, fly in warzone, find noob, kill that player, that how I got 20 kills in faction, but I don't like faction. Worst game I think for me
I don't have a rank yet but now I'm whAt to do with titan when I get it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks