Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Division
Reports Division

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
This week's updates include:
  • General
    • 2 extra node servers to cope with recent demand due to coronavirus pandemic
    • Player queue for joining full servers is now based on tick usage rather than player count
    • The maximum amount of players on any one server is now set at 50
    • Player ping is now periodically checked and players with over 500ms ping to the proxy will be kicked
  • Bedwars
    • Due to performance reasons, generators at team bases that had no players at the start of the match will no longer work
    • Mob entities (Bedbug, Dream Defender) will no longer fly at you
    • Wooden swords will now receive Sharpness upgrade
  • Murder Mystery
    • Fixes to the murderer knife
    • General performance improvements
  • SkyWars
    • Ender pearls are now more common in chests
    • Punch bows no longer appear in Normal Mode
    • Punch bows in kits have been altered to Power bows
  • Enforcement System
    • Advertising Hack Clients punishment is now a ban
    • Teaming category warnings are now worth 2 points

Our Executive Team work hard every day to bring you an enjoyable server network to play on.
Thank you to any players who have reported bugs or issues! If you do see a bug, please report it to us - ngmc.co/lc or #bugs on our Discord server - ngmc.co/d

Al33eXx

Support Representative
Staff member
Support Representative

Feb 6, 2019
Niceee!

Huy Enter

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee

Mar 9, 2020
VietNam
Thanks Keith, Dries C, Momma5d and Callum for Upgrade our Server. ;)
We all need you to make our server rapidly develop. Take care of yourself. Staff Members

This week's updates include:
  • General
    • 2 extra node servers to cope with recent demand due to coronavirus pandemic
    • Player queue for joining full servers is now based on tick usage rather than player count
    • The maximum amount of players on any one server is now set at 50
    • Player ping is now periodically checked and players with over 500ms ping to the proxy will be kicked
  • Bedwars
    • Due to performance reasons, generators at team bases that had no players at the start of the match will no longer work
    • Mob entities (Bedbug, Dream Defender) will no longer fly at you
    • Wooden swords will now receive Sharpness upgrade
  • Murder Mystery
    • Fixes to the murderer knife
    • General performance improvements
  • SkyWars
    • Ender pearls are now more common in chests
    • Punch bows no longer appear in Normal Mode
    • Punch bows in kits have been altered to Power bows
  • Enforcement System
    • Advertising Hack Clients punishment is now a ban
    • Teaming category warnings are now worth 2 points

Our Executive Team work hard every day to bring you an enjoyable server network to play on.
Thank you to any players who have reported bugs or issues! If you do see a bug, please report it to us - ngmc.co/lc or #bugs on our Discord server - ngmc.co/d
Nice

Mar 23, 2020
Geneva, Switzerland
Not gonna lie, I played sw today and the e - pearl update is to overpowered for me, I think that it is too high of a chance, in my first chest I opened I got a pearl and straight away pearled to mid. I think it should be slightly nerfed.

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks