2.3. - 7.3. Network update

Hello NetherGames community,
today I'm bringing you the changes that our development staff have been doing behind the scenes in the last days. As we are currently working on many new projects, this weeks changelog is rather short.

General:
  • Updated all of our servers to PHP8 (20% performance uplift)
  • When a game server goes down, you will no longer be kicked from the whole network, but instead be redirected to a lobby server (->picture)
  • Reworked our internal messaging PHP client, bringing faster performance
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed some bugs regarding our internal communications system (NetSys)

We wish everyone a great new week and we're thrilled to bring more updates to you in the next weeks!

Your NetherGames Development Team

unknown.png

AATMAN3544

today I'm bringing you the changes that our development staff have been doing behind the scenes in the last days. As we are currently working on many new projects, this weeks changelog is rather short.

General:
  • When a game server goes down, you will no longer be kicked from the whole network, but instead be redirected to a lobby server (->picture)
Bugfixes:

We wish everyone a great new week and we're thrilled to bring more updates to you in the next weeks!

unknown.png
Burm Burm

a 1ron Golem

General:
Bugfixes:

unknown.png
cool

General:
Bugfixes:

unknown.png
Dang it, all the words idk.

DFAR04

لماذا إذا أغلق الإنترنت ذهب الكثير؟

General:
Bugfixes:

unknown.png
ik i hate that glitch